Our business prides itself in:-
- Making all our customers feel welcome
- Being approachable and friendly
- Working to a high standard at all times
- Being affordable and providing excellent value for money
- Making everything we do for you understandable
- Having a good local reputation
- NOT being a BIG garage
- And most of all appreciating your custom and giving you a service that is second to none
The mechanics at PTS are fully qualified mechanics and have been working on French cars all their lives. They all come from a mechanical background and love what they do. Citroens, particularly with their innovative suspension and brakes, need specialist care. Being Citroen and Peugeot specialists, and spending the majority of their time working on these cars, they have a wealth of experience which they call on to ensure your car receives the best possible care. Specialists are not more expensive; we can save money by going directly to the problem because of our knowledge of the cars we specialise in.
Members of staff are:
- Marc Sparrow, Owner & Workshop Manager
- Lynn Sparrow, Owner & Office Manager
- Adrian Sparrow, 2CV Consultant
PTS are an independent garage specialising in Citroen and Peugeot whilst dealing with all makes of vehicle. Based in Wokingham, Berkshire, Pete Sparrow launched PTS Developments in 1987 having started out with his own workshop where a succession of satisfied customers led to growth in business. In 1997 the business moved to its current location at Gardeners Green Farm and goes from strength to strength.
Loan cars and vans are available on request to our customers while their vehicles are in for repairs.
Please note that:
- Some restrictions apply (please call us for details)
- We need between 7-10 days notice to ensure availability
- We have one automatic loan car for use – please book early to avoid disappointment
We can service your new car even if it has a manufacturer’s warranty ………
Call us to book your car in now
Please feel free to contact Marc or Lynn for help and advice on any of your motoring needs. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm.
The car industry’s response to the OFT’s recommendations to remove servicing restrictions is good news. Consumers should now benefit from increased choice and competition between franchised and independent garages.
Franchised dealers have been carrying out around 90 per cent of servicing of cars up to three years old. However, servicing at franchised dealers is typically more expensive than servicing at independent garages, averaging £199 and £116 respectively, without any apparent difference in the quality of the service offered.